Careers @ HighRock
Have an impressive marketing or technical skill set? A killer work ethic that operates at warp speed? If you're looking for a rewarding career in a creative environment, then HighRock might be the place for you! We’re always looking for talented, professional individuals to join our team. Available positions will be posted below, or feel free to send email inquiry to email@example.com.
HighRock is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, veteran or disability status.
NOW HIRING: Post-Production Editor
HighRock is looking for a full-time post-production editor who can work hand-in-hand with the video director to ensure high-quality final projects for clients. The editor will manage material such as camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics, and special effects. This is a key role in the post-production process and your skills can determine the quality and delivery of the finished result.
The ideal candidate can successfully and confidently do the following:
• Assemble raw footage and transferring or uploading to a computer
• Follow a script, storyboard, or outline to create a finished product
• Input sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music, adding voice over, or choosing sound effects
• Input graphics to enhance footage
• Improve and correcting lighting, coloring and faulty footage
• Work closely with the director to present a final product that matches his vision
• Have a solid understanding of photo, video, and audio editing
• Is fluent in Final Cut Pro X (or another NLE and willing to learn FCPX)
• Is fluent in After Effects (or another motion graphics software like Apple Motion)
• Has experience cutting down interviews to create a solid and emotional story
• Has experience sourcing music, sound effects, stock photos and stock videos from various online libraries
• Is familiar with special effects, 3D and compositing
• Has a creative mind and storytelling skills
• Is detail oriented
• Practices good communication skills
• Has thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, and continuity
• Possesses strong computer skills including using email, spread sheets, word documents, and setting up peripherals
• Can manage multiple deadlines incongruently.
• Can research and has strong problem solving skills using documentation and online resources
• Possesses the desire to better him/herself and grow
• 3D software
• Graphic design
If you think you are a great fit for this role and would like to be considered for the opportunity, please send us your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your interest and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on LinkedIn, or check back here, for updates and future opportunities with our team.
For career and internship inquiries, contact us at email@example.com.