careers @ highrock
NOW HIRING: Admin and Accounting Coordinator
We are seeking a driven and highly organized Admin & Accounting Coordinator to join our team at our corporate office in Hagerstown, MD. This position will perform general office, general assistant, and basic accounting duties for HighRock, as well as our affiliate, Warehouse Cinemas. The successful candidate will answer incoming phone calls, perform basic accounts receivable and accounts payable duties, manage files and contracts, collaborate with our marketing and sales teams on customer projects, and perform other general office duties and errands.
Full Job Description
We are seeking a driven and highly organized Admin & Accounting Coordinator to join our team in Hagerstown, MD. This position would perform general office, general assistant, and basic accounting duties for Warehouse Cinemas as well as our affiliate, HighRock Studios, as part of our corporate office team. The successful candidate will answer incoming phone calls, perform basic accounts receivable and accounts payable duties, manage files and contracts, collaborate with our marketing and sales teams on customer projects, and perform other general office duties and errands.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated professional able to undertake a variety of office support and basic accounting tasks. This team member will be comfortable working independently with a high degree of attention to detail with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
This position will be part-time hourly with an estimate of 20-25 hours per week. Workdays would be Monday-Friday with a flexible schedule to be discussed during the interview process. Candidates must have daytime availability.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Basic accounts receivable and accounts payable duties using QuickBooks
• Process bills including receiving, categorizing, and filing
• Process customer invoices including generating in QuickBooks and sending to clients in compliance with company policies and procedures
• Perform accounts receivable transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording data
• Call customers for payment collections and past-due invoices
• Process W9 forms
• Vendor management including reviewing contracts, obtaining signatures, and filing
• Receive and review incoming mail, distributing, filing or destroying as appropriate
• Answer incoming reception phone calls, directing to appropriate parties in multiple departments
• General office duties including ordering and organizing supplies, maintaining a clean and organized office area, light cleaning, etc.
• Run errands including banking, making deposits, mailing, supplies, etc. in local area with personal vehicle. Mileage reimbursement available during the workday for work-related duties.
• General administrative duties including managing schedules, booking and making travel arrangements, and running errands
• 1-2 years of experience in an office environment and/or similar role preferred
• Experience and working knowledge of QuickBooks required
• Working knowledge of computers and software skills (MS Office, basic keyboarding)
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Very high attention to detail a must
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well with limited supervision
• Valid Driver’s License required
• Ability to sit for prolonged periods
Job Type: Part-Time
Sound like a great fit? We want to hear from you! Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].